Membership comes with benefits! We are proud to announce a new marketing effort, Kansas Shorthorn Association Spring Fling.
This proposal encourages a group marketing effort, in the hopes to create statewide enthusiasm and promotion of Shorthorn genetics across Kansas. As part of your paid 2021 Kansas Shorthorn Association annual dues, each membership includes website listings on the State Association website to include a comprehensive list of all genetics the member is selling this spring.
The listings will be actively promoted by KSA across a variety of regional and national platforms at no cost to the members.
Please submit ALL Shorthorn or Shorthorn influenced genetics for sale this spring via: (form) by February 20, 2021. The online promotion will open in February and run through April. Please notify Kristin when genetics are no longer available. Entry form will require:
1. Animal Name
2. Registration (Sire and/or dam registration numbers required for unregistered, commercial, shorthorn-influenced animals):
5. Contact information (address, phone, email):
6. Category (bull, open female, bred female, show prospect, frozen genetics, commercial lot, etc) If submitting a commercial lot of multiple animals, please use notes section for details.
7. Purebred/Plus (we will know from Registration, so I may not put that on the form)
8. Notes – including vaccinations, breeding status, feeding program or care, delivery/pickup options (limited to ~200 characters)
9. Quality photographs are strongly encouraged - please follow guidelines.
10. Link to additional information, videos, etc. (1 link per listing)
Please contact Kristin Mizner for additional questions.